"The IDM download bar not appear on YouTube, what can I do?" Most people would like to use Internet Download Manager or IDM to download YouTube videos. However, IDM not working on YouTube problems occur frequently due to the YouTube updates. Don't worry! Here is the best solution to fix problems of IDM isn't working with YouTube.
If you have problems with Internet Download Manager on YouTube, you can try iTube HD Video Downloader as IDM for Mac alternative to download YouTube videos on Mac for free. And the important thing is that this free YouTube downloader for Mac keep updates to meet YouTube updates. It can download all YouTube videos in high quality at 3X faster speed.
iTube HD Video Downloader
|Supported Sites||YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, Vevo and 10,000+ others||Only popular sites|
· One click download to 10,000+ sites; YouTube , Facebook, Vimeo, Vevo… etc.
· Supports batch download video from many video sites.
· Converts video to all audio and video formats.
· Optimize preset for iPhones, iPad and other portable devices.
· Built-in Media Player and easily manage your video library.
· Available in high quality resolutions; 4K UHD, 1080p HD, 720p HD, and HQ.
· Free lifetime upgrade and tech.
· Automatic antivirus checking similar to AdWare, Avast, Norton Internet Security, AVG Anti-Virus and others.
· Downloads all file extensions including .exe, .mp3, .pdf, .zip, .mp3 etc.
· Multilingual Interface.
· Download Resume Capability.
· License Options Available for 1+ PC ·
Mac OS X 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
The following are some of the common problems of IDM not working on YouTube. With these are the corresponding recommended solutions when you meet the Internet Download Manager do not work suddenly.
This occurs when you directly download a YouTube link with IDM, in fact it will not work, so do not download directly. You have to open the link first and play the video in a web player. Check the video download panel. You can see that on the near top right corner of the web player. Then click that and wait until the downloading starts.
Probably because you are using an old version of IDM. You should update and get the latest version of IDM. After upgrading, you must restart your computer for the upgrade to take effect.
If you are already using the latest version of IDM and this problem persists, you have to select a desired option in a web player. By doing so, IDM will add the download option for it on its video download panel.
These are just some of the problems you might encounter using Internet Download Manager. There are other pressing IDM not working on YouTube issues regarding such as: