There are tens of thousands of issues while the spotify app is being used on iOS. Some issues are very general in nature, while the others are device or operation specific which leads the users into trouble. The most common issue is that the older versions of iOS create issues and problems for the spotify users. When the iOS is updated, it may cause a lot of issues. This tutorial will provide some solutions for these Spotify ios issues to get the best results.
The following steps are thoroughly explained how to download and install spotify for iOS. Overall installation becomes easy for users to follow the steps, even if you are a beginner.The steps are as follows:
1. Visit the website http://www.spotify.com/int/mobile/overview/ to view the iPhone compatible models, so that the user never downloads or installs any wrong version:
2. Press the app store icon on your iPhone:
3. Find the search tab and click it. Type the keywords "Spotify", and then you will get the app listed within app store:
4. Tap and install the application:
5. Enter your apple ID and code to end the downloading. The process is fairly simple:
There is no specific difference when the application is installed onto the system, but the only difference is that the user should look for the relevant iOS edition of the spotify application. For the users with the older versions of the iOS, the spotify application should not be updated at all, otherwise there is a serious issue of compatibility which occurs and disallows the user to continue further with the application.
This is a topic that is related to the packages or the subscriptions that have been launched by the company, and hence they will be included in this part fully to make sure that the user not only gets the best results when choosing one but also make sure that the usage of the application is also considered in this regard. In this part, we will introduce how to listen to Spotify on iOS.
When it comes to Spotify trial, the user gets a 7 days free trail. The triall version for ios is free only for 7 days. After 7 days, the features of application will be blocked, and users should definitely look for the paid subscription. When it comes to Spotify Premium on iOS, the subscription is paid and there are several packages that come under this domain to make sure that the user gets the best subscription based on the needs and demands. That is, the users can get the best service. Following are some features that a user can use when it comes to spotify application:
1. You can find the "Search" bar on the top of the interface. The user can listen to the favorite songs and the overall app management is done in the best manner:
2. You will find New Playlist button under your music. Press to make a drop down menu, and from there the user can create the new playlist with ease:
3. Tap the radio button and then you can listen the radio easily, which is located on the left sidebar:
4. Use the audio preview tool to see the songs info and play the songs as well.
Google Chromecast is a service that allows the user watch the internet content through TV and other device with the help of USB dongle. The device has many pros and cons when it comes to the usage, and following are some listed in the best manner for users to get the best results:
Follow the process below and you cann get the best result:
1. Install the Chromecast app over the iDevice through this link https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/chromecast/id680819774?mt=8. Please tap the application and open wi-fi to connect to the Chromecast:
2. Open the Chromecast setup over the phone, and enter the desired info:
3. Select the device by clicking the "add device" button to start the content streaming:
Step 1 : Click “DOWNLOAD” in the “GET MUSIC” window. After then you can see a URL paste box as well as access to several popular music sites.
Step 2 : Open Spotify. Copy the URL of the song on the site. Then paste the URL of the song to the URL paste box in iMusic, check the needed music format and click “Download”.
Another option for downloading is to navigate to the music site from those indicated below the URL blank, then search the music you want to download. Select the music format and quality, click “Download” to begin the download process as mentioned before.
Step 3 : Once completed the download process, the downloaded songs will be automatically added to your iTunes Library automatically. Click "LIBRARY", then download icon on the left side to check out the songs.