- 1. Play DVD on Computer
2. Play DVD on Android Devices
3. Play DVD on Game Devices
4. Play DVD in iDevices
5. Play DVD on TV
6. DVD Player
- 7. DVD Won't Play? - Solved Here!
How to Rip and Convert DVD to iTunes on Windows/Mac
People would like to play DVD with iTunes. Because it is easy to play your DVDs on devices that supports iTunes such as iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch without ever needing to use the DVD again. You will always want to have access to your DVDs whenever you feel like. To crown it all, it is free, once you convert your DVD, you can play your DVDs with a lot of ease. On the other hand, it is important to acknowledge the fact that iTunes cannot rip DVD to iTunes. However, that should not be a reason to worry you, since there are some of the best DVD to iTunes rippers which can aid in copying DVD to iTunes in a professional way. Whether it is for storage or preserving the movie or carrying the movie in digital format the task can be accomplished in a number of ways.
If you want to play DVD with iTunes, one simplest way is to convert DVD to iTunes supported format. There are a number of DVD rippers that do the work perfectly. One of the best DVD ripper in the market is Aimersoft DVD Ripper, which is the coolest tool to convert your DVD to iTunes format.
Rip a 2-hour DVD in 5 minutes without any quality lose
- Convert DVD to iTunes supported MOV, MP4, M4V
- Extract DVD background music to iTunes AAC, MP3
- Automatically transfer converted videos to iTunes Library
- Embed iTunes movie metadata for easy video management
Why choose Aimersoft DVD Ripper to convert DVD to iTunes supported format. The answer is simple. Aimersoft DVD to iTunes converter provides good quality output regardless of the end device that you are going to use. It converts DVD to any format supported by iTunes in simple steps. Besides, you can crop the black bars, add special video effects, split or merge videos, etc. as you like with the built-in editor. Just get it and rip videos from DVD disc to iTunes supported videos for playback on your iPhone 5, New iPad, iPod touch, etc. in just a few mouse clicks! The equivalent Mac version is Aimersoft DVD Ripper for Mac. Below is the detailed guides on how to convert DVD to iTunes supported format.
How to convert DVD to iTunes highly compatible video formats
Ways to import and play the converted DVD videos with iTunes
Once you ascertain that the conversion is successfully completed, you can import the file anywhere you wish to even in the media player as long as the file is iTunes friendly. First, locate the output file where you have saved the videos. Then open the iTunes app so that you can import the output videos to it. This can be done by dragging and dropping the media file. The process is simple all you need is:
- Step 1. Click "File" menu on the left side of iTunes toolbar
- Step 2. Choose the "Add File to Library" option
- Step 3. Open the output folder that contains the videos
- Step 4. Select the file and click "Open".
After opening the file the will go to your iTunes and you can verify if the transfer has been successful by going to the iTunes library and typing the name of the file. If it is successfully transferred, A thumbnail of the video file will appear in your screen. If the transfer is successful you can further transfer the file to your iPod Touch, the new iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad 2, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, Apple TV 3 and other portable devices and you can easily enjoy them everywhere you wish to.
Video Tutorial on how to convert DVD videos to iTunes supported format
Other ways to play DVD with iTunes
There are a number of methods that one can use to play DVD to iTunes. One of these methods includes ripping non-protected DVD to iTunes with the use of VLC media player. If you have already installed VLC media player in your computer well and good; if not, you can download it since it is free software.
- First, you have to insert your DVD into your drive, then go ahead and launch the VLC media player. Click -> Open Disc after which you will see a pop up window. Then select the device that you wish to rip.
- Ascertain if your disc drive supports the optical drive in which you have inserted your DVD. Then select the output format of your choice and Click -> Convert/Save which will initiate the ripping process.
- After a successful completion of the process, open your iTunes, then transfer the ripped DVD movies to your iTunes library. You can decide to watch it on your computer or share it with your friends in your portable devices.
Then again, it is important to acknowledge the fact that VLC media player can only handle non-protected DVD commercial movies and the output video quality cannot be compared to that of Aimersoft DVD Ripper since VLC media player is not that good. Download Aimersoft DVD to iTunes converter now: