- 1. Play DVD on Computer
2. Play DVD on Android Devices
3. Play DVD on Game Devices
4. Play DVD on iDevices
5. Play DVD on TV
6. DVD Player
- 7. DVD Won't Play? - Solved Here!
Top 10 DVD Player Software for Windows or Mac
You might be surprised to find out that your new Windows 8 computer or Mac lacks the capability to play your favorite DVD. This is because Microsoft, in its infinite wisdom, decided to omit this feature in some of its operating systems. Although Microsoft might verify the removal of DVD capabilities, features in its operating system, it is true that optical media may suffer the same fate of the VHS tape. Here are five software that can help you get around the lack of native Windows DVD playback with a lot of ease.
You will have higher chances of finding the subtitles that you need from the following websites:
Want to play DVD, but don't like to install extra media player?
Sometimes it can be somehow challenging to notice that despite using the above-mentioned DVD player software you end up with compatibility issues. However, this should not mean that you cannot enjoy watching your DVD. You can use Aimersoft DVD Ripper (DVD Ripper for Mac) to enhance your experience. Aimersoft DVD Ripper is a professional DVD ripper that is capable of converting your DVD to an acceptable file format that is supported by your default media player supported by your computer. It allows you to convert your DVD with a lot of ease thus making the experience fun. Nothing can be compared to the ability to convert your DVD devoid of any obstacle.
Play DVD on any player as you like
- Convert DVD to any media player acceptable format
- Lets you enjoy DVD movies on all popular devices
- Extract DVD audio and save as MP3, M4A, etc.
- Embed DVD movie metata information in a click
- Improve DVD video visual experience
The most amazing thing with this tool is that you can convert your DVD with just a few clicks your DVD movie without the restriction of DVD players. Here is a detailed guide on how to use Aimersoft DVD Ripper to convert DVD to an acceptable file format that is supported by your default media player supported by your computer.
If you are using the software for the first time, install the program on your computer. After a successful installation
- Insert your DVD disc into the DVD drive and then launch the software.
- Click the "Load DVD" button so as to upload DVD folders/ISO files/IFO files.
- Select your preferred file format as the output format (for instance MP4) from the drop-down list of "Profile" or select a proper format from the category of iPod, iPhone, iPad or PSP for your multimedia devices.
- Decide on an output path, which will act as your destination folder that will be used to save the converted file format.
- Finally, click the "Start" button to begin converting your preferred file format from DVD. (For instance, if you want to convert a DVD VOB files to MP4, it is important to refer to Convert VOB to MP4.)