- 1. Play DVD on Computer
2. Play DVD on Android Devices
3. Play DVD on Game Devices
4. Play DVD on iDevices
5. Play DVD on TV
6. DVD Player
- 7. DVD Won't Play? - Solved Here!
An Effective Way to Play DVD on Apple TV
There is nothing eye catching as enjoying a high definition DVD on Apple TV with family and friends in the comfort of your home. The numerous features that come with Apple TV are enough attraction for individuals to play DVD on Apple TV. Apple TV offers its users with full HD 1080p output as well as AirPlay functionality. Talk about the latest technologies Apple TV does not disappoint in this area, it comes with iCloud backup of the TV, and iTunes Match, Photo Stream, among other evident technologies. However, it is well known that Apple TV supports very few file formats, which include H.264 and MPEG-4 videos meaning DVD cannot work with your Apple TV supported formats. This means people will always get a very new TV experience by playing DVD on their Apple TV. Nevertheless, if you want to become one of those who are enjoying these incredible new TV experiences, then you will have to convert your video to an Apple TV supported file. For this purpose, you will have to find a good DVD ripper or a converter.
To complete the conversion, you need a DVD converter tool. Here Aimersoft DVD Ripper is recommended to help you rip DVD to Apple TV compatible video formats with easy operation and high output quality. Furthermore, you can even extract audio files from DVD for playing on Apple TV. The Windows version is compatible with Windows 8/7/XP/Vista while the Mac version supports Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 Mountain Lion. Download it right now and start enjoying your DVD movies with full HD quality on Apple TV!
The most Effective way to play DVD on Apple TV
- 6X fasted converting speed and 100% original quality
- Convert any DVD to Apple TV, Apple TV HD format
- Advanced video and audio format settings provided
- Embed DVD movie metadata and edit DVD videos
- Auto-Add converted DVD files to iTunes Library
The Mac equivalence to convert DVD to play on Apple TV is Aimersoft DVD Ripper for Mac. It provides a straightforward way to rip, convert in addition to enjoying a vast DVD collection of movies on Mac. Here is a step by step guide on how to convert DVD to Apple TV on Windows-based computer and Mac.
Steps to copy DVD to Apple TV (Apple TV 3) for smooth playback
Video Tutorial on how to convert DVD to Apple TV
How to transfer DVD movies to Apple TV and watch videos via Apple TV
In order to view your converted file on apple TV you have to transfer the converted file to your Apple TV. Upon a successful completion of the conversion process, click Open Folder so as to access the converted video files. Launch iTunes and click files, then select add files to library option to add the converted clips to your iTunes library. After that, drag the converted file from iTunes library to Apple TV that is available in the device source list. After that, you will be able to watch your favorite DVD movie on Apple TV with a lot of ease. Therefore, you can enjoy your movie anytime you wish to.
- Tip 1. If you are new to Apple TV and DVD ripping world and you want to rip strictly copy protected DVDs on Apple TV, Aimersoft DVD Ripper for Mac will do the magic for you. It is advisable for Personal use only!
- Tip 2. The other easiest way to play DVD on your Apple TV you can use a third party media player, which are user friendly. Such third party media player includes Beamer, ATV flash among others.