Have you ever wanted to add music to video to spice up your home movies? You know, adding audio to video files can turn a dull, monotonous video into a snappy musical montage. Wondering how to add sound to videos to make your movie more interesting and attractive? Now you can just follow this guide to add audio or background music to touch up your videos in clicks.
Aimersoft Video Editor is recommended to help you add audio to video with different media tracks provided. With a simple drag-n-drop, you can add your favorite music to your video as the background audio. Moreover, it allows you to remove the original sound track. Now download the program and follow the steps below to add audio or music to your video easily and successfully.
Here are the top 5 websites to get free background music for video editing.
1. RoyaltyFreeMusic.com: A music websites where you can find all kinds of music, like background music, rock and roll, classical, rap, hip-hop, Christian and much more.
2. Stockmusic.net: You can directly download any music you like to MP3, SAIFF, or WAV format. The music styles have coverage from classical music to country and western.
3. UniqueTracks: This site offers a wide variety of royalty free music like dance music, jazz, hip-hop, rap and more. Directly downloading to your computer in MP3/WAV format is also supported.
4. ib Audio: At ib Audio, you will find various collections of music like blues, funk, inspirational, rock and more.
5. FilmtvTracks: In Filmtv tracks, you will get free royalty music such as orchestral, percussion, renaissance, jazz, rock and much more.
The intuitive tool that puts you in the director's chair to edit, convert and share your video.
Download and convert online videos from a wide range of popular video sharing sites like YouTube, Vimeo, VEVO, Hulu and more.