How to Change Face in Video Quickly and Easily
Do you want to make your video funny so that it can bring more laughter to the audience? Do you want to obscure someone unknown who accidentally appeared in your video? If you do, changing face in video can meet your needs.
When it comes to face changer software, Aimersoft Video Editor is definitely a reliable program that worth your try. It offers users a bunch of funny faces to choose from include mosaic effect. You can always find one that suits your need. In addition to face replacement, this application also provides you various eye-catching effects to touch up your video like special effects, transitions, text and title, intro/credits and etc. Besides, it has a wide range of supported formats include MP4, FLV, AVI, VOB, 3GP, MOV, MPG, MPEG, WMV, MKV, ASF and more. So don't hesitate to load your videos for editing!
Steps for Doing Face Replacement in a Video
1. Import source video
The first thing you need to do is to launch the program. You can either open it in widescreen with 16:9 aspect ratio, or standard screen with 4:3 aspect ratio. Then load the video you want to modify from local computer to User's Album by clicking Import.
2. Transform face in your video
Next, drag your video from the media library to the Timeline Panel. Then right click on the file thumbnail in the video track and select Power Tool from the submenu. Here the Power Tool window will pop up.
Click Face Off in the right side of the interface and tick off Apply face off to the clip in the checkbox. Then you'll see a variety of funny faces. Hit the face you want to apply to check the real-time result in the left window. Once you have replaced the face, please click OK to apply the changes.
3. Save and share the new video
If you have got a satisfying result, now you can decide how to share or save the video. The following four ways are for you to choose from:
- Export to portable device: click Device and select your target device from the drop-down list (iPhone, iPad, iPod, smartphone, Xbox and etc. are all included);
- Save to local computer: click Format and select the directory that you want to save the video. If you'd like to convert the original video format to another format at the same time, just choose a format that suits your need from the list;
- Share on YouTube or Facebook: click YouTube or Facebook and type in the required info. to publish your video online instantly;
- Burn to DVD: click DVD and configure the parameters to burn the video to a DVD disc or create image file.