How to Convert Video to MP4 and Put MP4 onto iPod
Why convert video to MP4 for iPod?
Before we start the article, we should know what media formats iPod supported:
So if you want to put other video files(such as AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, etc.) onto iPod, you should convert these video files to MP4 video with a video converter first.
How to convert video to iPod MP4?
Download Aimersoft Video Converter here. Then install and launch it.
1 Load MP4 Videos
Click the Add Files button to load video or audio files or you can also load the files, or drag video files to the program directly.
2 choose output format and destination folder
Click the "Output Format" drop down list to select an output format you want. Then click click the "Output Folder" drop down list to select destination folder for output files.
3 Click "Convert" to convert video to MP4
After preparation, click "Convert" button to convert video.
How to put the MP4 on iPod?
1. Connect your iPod to your PC.
2. Click "video" on iTunes.
3. Drag the MP4 file you converted to the iTunes video list.
4. Wait for a few seconds (The length of time is depends on the size of your video).
1. If there is no change with your iTunes, drag it to the list again.
2. After those step, let your iPod go, then you can find the mp4 file you converted in "video" option.
How to set playlist on iPod?
1. Connect iPod to Computer.
2. Click "XXX`s Library" in iTunes, then choose "Add New Playlist" .
3. You can type in a name for your playlist as movie, TV, MV etc.
4. Drag your video to the right playlist.
Why iPod MP4 file has no video, only audio?
1. Make sure the "TV output" option is closed; if not, close it and try again.
2. If it still does not work, try another video to convert again.
3. If there is no problem with your video, check your settings or the converter you used. But I didn't come across the situation like this with Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate