Rip DVD movies to iPad supported formats and extract audio from DVDs.Free TrialBuy Now
Differences between iPhone Charger and iPad Charger
iPad offers the best way to experience the web, view whole pages in portrait or landscape on the large Multi-Touch screen, as a apple fan ,I am extremely excited and get an ipad at once. After playing it for nearly one and a half hour, I find that the iPad powers off automatically and the battery runs out. I plug my ipad into the iPhone charger by accident because iPhone and ipad chargers look the same. I wonder that they are really the same and can be replaced each other? OR any differences between iPhone chargers and ipad chargers?
After browsing several iPad forums and I find that some other guys also came across the same problems, e.g.:
1. I don't feel like carting around two chargers. Any reason why I can't use the smaller iPhone charger for iPad?
2. Anyone tried using iPad charger on iPhone? However, i see iPad charger is much stronger than iPhone charger. Will it cause any damage to iPhone?
Can you charge an iPad from an iPhone charger?
After charging my ipad about four hours, I am surprised to find that the charge time becomes longer and 4 hours just to charge 60%. Therefore, only after careful consideration the results obtained are as follows, please refer users in need:
Although iPad charger and iPhone's charger are made from the same mold (they look the same)., however, on one hand, the output voltage of iPhone charger is 5W, while the iPad charger is 10W. On the other hand, the iPhone charger's current is 1A, while the ipad charger is 2.1A.
- The best professionals fully dedicated to achieve
- Do not try to connect iPad with iPhone charger; otherwise it will hurt your cute ipad
- Best not to plug iPhone into ipad charger, otherwise it will also damage iPhone charger
Although the two brothers looked like, but be carefully when you use them. In order to distinguish the two chargers, you‘d better make the clear signs.