Blu Ray Rip Guide to Show How to Rip Blu Ray Disc
Blu ray disc (also known as Blu-ray or BD) is an optical disc storage medium that has replaced the standard DVD for it is sharper, brighter and more detailed. As we know, to play Blu ray disc on your computer is neither easy nor cheap, since this high definition video format requires some processing power and probably additional capabilities.
So is there a free and easy way to rip Blu ray DVD/disc to a more compatible format so you can backup Blu ray DVD on computer or enjoy it on other portable devices? Read on this Blu ray rip guide.
Aimersoft Blu Ray Ripper is one of the best free Blu ray DVD ripping software that can rip Blu ray DVD/disc to HD video as well as popular video formats like AVI, MP4, WMV, MPEG, 3GP, MOV, MKV, FLV while preserving the high quality of Blu ray. What's more, it supports a variety of multimedia devices including iPod, iPhone, MP3/MP4 player, Apple TV, PSP, Zune, BlackBerry, HTC, etc.
How to rip Blu ray DVD/disc with Aimersoft Blu Ray Ripper?
- Download Aimersoft Blu-ray Ripper, install and run it;
- Upload Blu ray DVD/disc (*.m2ts) to this program, and all titles or chapters on Blu ray disc will show up on the file list;
- Select a proper format as the output format for your device and a destination folder for saving the Blu ray movies;
- Tips: If you have no idea about the format of your device, you can just select the device profile. If you want to personalize your Blu ray videos, you can click "Edit" button to trim video, crop the black bar, merge multiple files into a large one or capture pictures from Blu ray DVD/disc.
- Simple click "Start" to start to rip Blu ray DVD/disc and Aimersoft Blu Ray Ripper Free will do the rest for you.
It's done. Your Blu ray disc will be ripped and converted to your desired format for your iPod, iPhone, PSP or other. Are ready to start the ripping experience with Aimersoft Blu Ray Ripper Free?