Aimersoft DVD Creator
Burn videos and photos in all regular formats to DVD with customized DVD menu templates for play on any standard DVD player or TV.
Aimersoft PDF Converter Pro is a top PDF tool that converts both native and scanned PDF to MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB eBook, HTML, Text and Images. This article tells you how to use Aimersoft PDF Converter Pro.
Download Aimersoft PDF Converter Pro:
1. Launching the Program. Download Aimersoft PDF Converter and install it on your PC. Double-click the quick launch icon to start the program.
2. Import Files and Select a Conversion Format. To import PDF files, click the "Add Files" button; you can import as many as 200 files at a time. Once the files have been added, choose your desired format by clicking the corresponding icon on the bar above the main display window.
3. Convert PDF files with a Click. After adjusting any of the additional conversion options (see part 4) click the Convert button and your converted files will in seconds.
After conversion, view converted files directly via the link next to each file icon in the display window, or click the Open button below the pane to see the file in its destination folder.
1. Turn on OCR. Once you've added your PDF files, simply slide the OCR button, located in the lower right part of the display window, to the right on position. When the sliding button on the right, it means OCR is enabled.
Note: OCR can help you convert scanned PDF files to text-based documents. If OCR is left on while you are converting non-scanned PDFs, it will cause slower than normal conversion.
2. Set OCR Language Recognition. Before converting scanned PDFs, click the Options button below the panel to choose the right language for document. If the language selected is incorrect, the text on the scanned PDF won't be displayed properly.
Supported OCR recognition languages are: English, Turkish, Greek, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Romanian, and Catalan.
3. Convert scanned PDF files. After you finish the steps above, select the output format and click Convert button. PDF Converter Pro can perform OCR and convert scanned PDF files to the text-based document format you choose in a short while.
You also can click "Advanced.." to customize the output settings in details . You can set the video resolution, frame rate, audio channels, bitrates etc.
For PDFs protected from copying and printing by user passwords, just convert them directly. For Open Password protected PDF files, Just click the lock icon, type the password in the pop-up box, and the encrypted PDF file's unlocked for conversion. Then just click the Convert button and you can successfully convert the encrypted PDF file to the format you need.
Formatting Options for Excel spreadsheet
Retain Values Without Formatting: The default option, this option preserves all original text, graphs and numerals in PDF tables to a corresponding Excel sheet, without preserving the original formatting.
Retain Original Formatting of Forms: This option allows you to preserve text, numbers and formatting from the original PDF file. This option is unsuitable for some irregular PDF tables, as there might be some positioning errors that may affect the usual calculations after conversion.
Combine All Pages into a Single Excel Sheet: This option allows you to export multiple PDF files into a single Excel page.
Formatting Options for EPUB eBook
Text and images to EPUB: This option converts the text and images of the original PDF file to EPUB format. Users are then able to copy text or save images from the converted EPUB files.
Each page as an image to EPUB: This option converts each page of a PDF file, text and pictures as images only. The converted file looks the same as the PDF, but users cannot copy the text or save images.
Formatting Options for Images
Extract Images: This option allows you to extract each page of PDF files as one image or only extract images from PDF files.
Image Format: This submenu contains options for the output image format.
Formatting Options for HTML pages
HTML Settings: This option allows you to ignore original hyperlinks in output HTML documents.
Image Settings: Option for you to customize images within the original file for the output HTML pages.
More tips and tricks:
To convert partial pages from large PDF files, you need to click on the Selected Pages column and type in the page numbers you wish to convert within each PDF file. And to arrange the converting priority for the imported PDF files, you just need to drag the PDF files up and down to make them priority-ranked.