If you are look for solutions of how to copy Blu ray disc, copy Blu ray DVD or copy blu ray movies, you have come to the right place. This guide including two parts:
1. How to copy Blu ray disc, DVD, movies to computer's hard drive
2. How to play it back on iPod or other portable players, aims to offer you an easiest way to enjoy your Blu ray movies on PC, iPod or other portable players with a Blu ray freeware.
A Windows (Including Windows 8) PC
A Blu ray drive
Aimersoft Blu-ray Ripper
1. Download and install Aimersoft Blu-ray Ripper, then run it.
2. Click the "Load Disc" button to load blu-ray disc and choose the output video format in the "Profile" menu.
3. In the "Output" column, choose the place to put the target files. Choose a drive with plenty of room available since you'll be pulling over the bit-for-bit Blu ray files with no additional compression.
4. Click "Convert" to copy Blu ray video to your hard drive. You can just sit back since this will take a while.
1. Download, install and run Aimersoft Blu-ray Ripper .
2. Add Blu ray disc videos (.m2ts)
Click "Load Disc" to import Blu ray video (.m2ts) to this program and all the titles in the disc will be displayed in the file list.
3. Set the output options.
Select one or more files in the file list you want to playback on iPod or others;
Select a proper output format for your multimedia devices, like "iPod Video MPEG-4 (*.mp4)" or "iPhone 3GS Video MPEG-4 (*.mp4)";
Select a folder as "Destination" for saving the output files by clicking the browse button at the bottom of the window.
4. Start ripping
After the above settings, just click the "Convert" button to start ripping. You can check the ripping progress from the pop-up window.
Since the Blu ray disc movies are ready for your iPod or other devices, you can easily copy the Blu ray movies to iPod and iPhone with iTunes or simply drag and drop them to your PSP or BlackBerry and be ready to enjoy the Blu ray movie on your multimedia devices on the go.
Have interest in copying Blu ray DVD disc to hard drive or playback on portable devices like iPod, iPhone, PSP or BlackBerry? Go get Blu-ray Ripper and follow the steps now.