How to Edit and Convert YouTube (FLV) Video
YouTube is the biggest video sharing site on the planet. But most videos uploaded to YouTube are made by amateurs usually with modest video making equipment. Therefore, many people would like to further edit the videos downloaded from YouTube.
Good news for those who are looking for a great YouTube Video Editor is, Aimersoft Video Editor is just such an awesome YouTube (FLV) Video Editor that you are looking for. With this YouTube Video Editor, you can:
- Combine multiple videos you've downloaded from YouTube to create a new longer video.
- Trim and split any parts of the video that you are not satisfied with
- Copy, paste, and add or delete any videos as you wish.
- Add background audio from any of your collected music or sound recordings.
- Input and output videos without worrying about the file formats
- Save the edited YouTube(FLV) videos in many options
If these are what you wanted, please follow the below steps to start editing your YouTube(FLV) videos:
1Download and install Video Editor
2Load the downloaded YouTube videos (Take the Mac version as an example)
Click "Import" or "Media" tab to locate the YouTube videos that you have downloaded into Video Editor for Mac. All the added files will be listed in the video library.
3 Edit YouTube videos
This YouTube Video Editor provides two professional editing panels Timeline and Editing Box to fully meet your different editing requirement.
For example, if you want to combine, split, trim, copy, paste, add transitions or personalize background music to your downloaded YouTube videos, the timeline panel without doubt will offer the most precise editing for you.
But if you would like to adjust the movie affects, rotate the video image, or crop some unwanted parts of the video, you should choose the editing box as your editing helper.
4 Save edited YouTube videos
With this YouTube Video Editor, you can:
- Save all your edited YouTube files into computer in any other formats for any further processing.
- Transfer your YouTube videos into your portable devices like iPhone, iPad, PSP, etc for more convenient enjoyment.
- Upload the newly edited YouTube video to YouTube for more friends sharing
It's definitely up to you on how to save your edited creation. Of course, besides the above mentioned saving options, you can also choose to burn the edited YouTube video to DVD for permanent collection.